LIBERTY MARKET TOWER CONDOS
By Lifetime Developments
FROM LOW $ 700's
- HEIGHT: 28 Storeys
- UNIT COUNT: 281
- UNIT TYPES: Studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom; one-bedroom and two- bedroom + den and unique lofts
- TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY: 2022
- Nestled in Toronto’s Liberty Village area
- Has an 89/100 Walk Score, 100/100 Transit Score, and 89/100 Bike Score
- Close to all types of transit options
- Bordered by fine shopping, eateries and entertainment venues
- Close to schools
- Minutes to Billy Bishop Airport
- Short walk to the Fort York Historic Site
- Located in proximity to some of Toronto’s best public parks such as Trinity Bellwoods Park, Massey Harris Park, Garrison Common, Stanley Park, Historic Fort - - York Park, and The Gore Park
- The Entertainment District is just a short walking distance away. Queen Street is also located minutes from the project site. It borders the Art Gallery of Ontario, Royal Alexander & Prince of Wales Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Canada’s Walk of Fame, and OCAD University.
- This planned neighbourhood is famous for being a high-tech companies’, media and design businesses’ haven.
- The area’s current population is approximately 42,365 residents, with most of the residents’ age varying from 25 to 44 years, and giving it a youthful atmosphere.
- By Lifetime Developments: A BUILDER YOU CAN TRUST