By Center Court
- HEIGHT: 47 Storeys
- UNIT COUNT: 543
- UNIT TYPES: 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom suites
- TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY: January 2023
- The most central location
- Gateway to the path
- World-class employment
- Efficient affordable suites
- The mercer club
- Private peloton pods
- Lobby furnished by Fendi
- Groundbreaking pfaff partnership
- A rare opportunity
- Centrecourt: a builder you can trust
- The most premium site imaginable, an unbeatable location together with high-end luxury makes 55 Mercer Condos the gem of one of Toronto’s busiest intersections, just moments from office districts, shopping, nightclubs and entertainment.
- A home in today’s Toronto’s Entertainment District is a very exclusive, upscale purchase that comes with very high reward. Convenience is evident at every turn as pedestrians encounter retail shops, eateries, and businesses on the ground floors. Perfect walking and transit scores connect residents to 24-hr streetcar and Line 1 subway service in under 10 minutes and are walking distance to 4 other world-renowned institutions of higher learning (Ryerson University, the University of Toronto St. George, OCAD University McCaul Campus and George Brown College St. James Campus).
- The rich balance of dining, entertainment, culture and art hubs along King West attracts countless businesses, students and faculty seeking rentals, visitors to the campus and recognition as the centre of Toronto’s art scene.